Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hi family!
First off I want to give a huge CONGRATS to Bryce and my new sister-in-law!! I feel so blessed to be coming home to a new sister that isn't a total stranger. Best wishes to you and Meghan and the new life you will be starting together. Speaking of weddings, Kalolo and his girl-friend will be getting married this Thursday and he will be baptized on Saturday!

 Lots of changes these past couple weeks. First off, I hopped islands once again and am now serving in Vava'u! We are working in town, Pouono, and we cover 3 wards. 2 words here in Neiafu and 1 ward on another island, Otea. We haven't made it to the other ward because lots of craziness these past 2 weeks, but we will be boating there tomorrow and starting our work out there. It's definitely different here. Working in town is a little busier and crazier than any of the other areas I've worked in. Lots of people and lots of tourists. Vava'u is lots of mountains . Every day feels like training for another climb up Rainier. The hills are killer but my legs are starting to get used to it. We are currently teaching 2 families. 1 of them we are preparing for baptism and the other is my companions sister's family who we are still working on.

Saturday night and yesterday we had stake conference with one of the 70, Elder Lilta, a Samoan. It was amazing. So many inspired words and lots of revelation. I wish I could share more but I'm going to have to keep it short this week. I want you all to know how much I love this gospel and how grateful I am for a loving Savior who I have felt so close by my side the last how many months I've been out here. I know that this is His work and that obedience brings blessings like crazy. I love you all! Have an amazing week!

Sister Petalisi


No comments:

Post a Comment